Michelin design, Better performance in wet conditions, offer optimal grip and mileage. Hot Sales.
• Front Fitment
• Extended shoulders
• Round profile
• ‘Sticky’ compound
• Unique tread pattern
• Better stability
• Sharp cornering capability
• Good maneuverability
• Good traction
• Wet traction
Leaning more towards street riding than trail riding? The SF203 Dual Sport is the tire for you.
• 30% dirt / 70% road
• Chunky, aggressive design for street-oriented dual-sports
• Original equipment tires on models from several major manufacturers
• Gravel and fire road performance while maintaining excellent street manners
• Long tread life for one of the best value motorcycle tires on the market
• Available in 28 popular sizes for fitment on multiple motorcycle categories
The Cruiser is a great match for any smaller sport-touring bike.
Excellent choice for lightweight sport vehicles
Deep offset tread grooves for all weather riding
It is a dual sport tire providing performance for both on and off road use.
The tread pattern maximizes surface area for varying off-road terrain and pavement.
Tread bars with gaps allow for excellent traction over multiple conditions and water evacuation.
Engineered to be run as a front or rear tire.
GOOD DESIGN WITH A QUALITY MAKE BETTER PERFORMANCE IN THE MARKET. I/T INTERMEDIATE CROSS TIRE .
The Tread is designed mainly in longitudinal groove and complementary with straight groove. It offer better guidance quality and better road holding to avoid sideslip.
6PR AND 8PR to guarantee quality.